Monday, 3 August 2026

Picture of the week - week 11

I was going through another major depressive episode last week. I began to isolate myself again an just wanted to let the days pass by quietly, but Wednesday was expectedly sunny, so I tried reaching out to my friend if she’d like to meet up with me (I also needed an excuse to wear out my new coord!!) and happily she said yes ^_^

We met up at a mall then immediately headed to grab some mandatory boba to start our day, that’s when she gifted me some football cards of players I liked uwahh I’m so happy! They look so cool with grumpy Kaiji! Afterwards we went through different thrift stores and in between those walks there was A LOT of talk about football, I enjoy our conversations so much!! (sadly we didn’t score anything at the thrifts that day) Later both bought and unboxed football cards too (my first time in many many years) before settling down somewhere to continue talking. I got to open up about some more personal things too and It was very comforting

I had so much fun with her that day, socializing and laughing with someone like this was very refreshing and honestly healing...I already miss her a lot! ~♥


No comments:

Post a Comment