Monday, 23 March 2026

Picture of the week - week 1

I'd like to start a new tradition where every monday, I select a picture on my digicam from the previous week to serve as the Picture of the week! Even if it's something boring or mundane, even anything random is fine~

I might sneak in some extra pictures if just 1 isn't enough (◕‿◕)

I'd like to tell a story, a moment, a situation, an emotion or all of the above related to that image. I promise to stay consistent!

Today is monday, I didn't take any pictures last week so I'll select the most recent one from my camera!


14/3/26 21:55

This was taken when I went to see a friend when I was back in town for a week! The whole friendgroup got all together! (except for one person who was out of town </3)

I love them all so much... and ever since I moved away, I appreciate moments like this more than before. I try to visit as often as possible! I can't wait for us to get together again soon, I'm always looking foward to it

I always carry kaiji everywhere with me, I love taking pictures of him in different places but also with different characters! I want him to meet the characters I like and make lots of friends!

I had so much fun that night and got to explore my inner childhood a little by watching the Squeezie Overwatch Rap Battle together. That made me SO happy. That era of french youtube was the best and I miss it so much!!

I danced rasputin so hard my calves were sore for DAYS. I could barely step down things, it was so painful omg ...Unfortunately I can't help it, I love that dance so much and will keep being the first person to suggest it every single time HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment