Thursday, 23 July 2026

Lolita 52 Challenge / day 3 / What is my own lolita lifestyle like

It's a bit hard for me to define a "Lolita lifestyle"

I know there are people out there who strive to adopt maiden like mannerism, lifestyle choices, habits and activities, but calling myself a lolita lifestyler I mean that I wear the clothes on a daily basis for pretty much anything; Hanging out with friends, outings, running errands…but the clothes themselves don’t really influence my behavior. I think instead I’ll list out things that I’ve started doing ever since I became a lolita lifestyler!


I go out way more and socialize with people

Before I used to be a shut in and isolate myself a lot, but lolita fashion drove me to leave the house and see people since I needed an excuse to wear out the clothes. Wearing lolita got rid of my social anxiety and I’ve regained confidence in myself! I've made amazing friends and met so many kind people...❤︎

I’m more mindful about my clothes

Well this is for obvious reasons! I’ve learned good laundry habits and how to take care of different fabrics and stains, how to use different products (and what to avoid). I’ve also learned how to sew buttons (since those always seem to come off...)

Developed a bad spending habit (lol)

I used to be so stingy before..a literal Mr.Krabs but after entering the world of j-fashion it slowly changed me…I don’t mind it though since I’m spending my money on something I love and something I can wear for years to come. I love lolita more than anything and its worth every penny. And to give myself some grace my money is well spent on second hand items, custom orders and made to order items. I’m proud of the wardrobe I’ve built!


No comments:

Post a Comment