Thursday, 23 July 2026

2026 / 1 year lolita wardrobe update

23.7.2025
I don't have everything here with me, some things I bought are still on the way and I might have some stuff back in my apartment. I will update this blog post as I photograph more items that I’ve purchased before today July 23rd 2026!

My taste and style but also brand preference have refined a lot, I'm really happy with my collection! ^_^


Main pieces


Jumperskirts

Shirley Temple Snow Town Pattern Fur Collar JSK
I took the fur collar off since I only wear this dress as a skirt! I don't know how to style but it's very cute and convenient this way. She didn't have a Lolibrary page when I bought her so after a few days of research I managed to whip out one for the JSK and OP ^_^

洋子的工作日
Most comfortable dress I own. This is my lolita equivalent of a t shirt and she’s been through a lot..!

洋子的工作日
Dress so good I had to get it in another color!

Innocent World Bambi JSK
My first brand piece. This dress was an unexpected purchase but I lover her so much!

Emily Temple Cute Cookie Pop JSK
This purchase was my first time scroing a wishlist item and it happened pretty fast too! :)
狗狗便利店
This JSK is the most dressed up one I currently own. I still find it cute and usually wear it ar cons but I'm not sure I would buy anything in this style anymore
蜜狐餐厅2.0
Same as the previous one, not really my style anymore but I wear this sometimes at cons and parties


Skirts

Metamorphose Room Print Skirt (Mini Length)
+ Room Print Ribbon Headband
Bought this recently at a lolita/j-fashion sales event, this was one of my wishlist items. She came with the matching KC but the headband itself is missing so I wear it on my head with a hairclip!

Jane Marple Viyella Gingham Poodle Skirt

This one was also a wishlist find from the sales event last week, I originally had the jsk on my wishlist but the skirt is super cute too! I can't believe she's actually mine!


Blouses 

BABY Back Pintuck Blouse
This blouse was a long time dream of mine and I got it in mint condition for a really good price! Around 70€
random taobao blouse

There are multiple stores selling this exact same blouse so the tag doesn't matter. Cute cheap and convenient

士多啤梨官配衬衫
Cute blouse I purchased via reservation on Taobao

芒椰巧脆
    Another cute purchase!


Socks


I'm quite happy with the socks I got so far, but I still need more diversity in my wardrobe

Shoes


From left to right: teaparties from Antaina, Bodyline La Vie en Rose RHS, random black shoes from zalando. I also have a pair of black boots from my normie wardrobe. I think I can go quite far with these but I still want a pair of round toed black mary janes with the thick soles and pink or black RHS once I got the extra money

Miscellaneous

Here are some of the accessories I’ve got so far. I seriously need to stack up on more…I’m missing the very basics and its embarrassing! I also want more necklaces, especially crown and key motifs from Jane Marple

No comments:

Post a Comment