Sunday, 26 July 2026

Lolita 52 Challenge / day 6 / My favorite Lolita brand

 

Having to pick only ONE brand is really hard…But I decide to go with Metamorphose Temps de Fille, specifically the old school era (I prefer all my favorite brands old school)

I’d like to start with their blouses. Theres so much variety from more dressed up to simpler and I appreciate their T (tall) size SO much. And even today, modern Meta accommodates for underrepresented body types well. I might be biased but I think there should be more tall releases, just make the sleeves and blouses longer!

A lot of their old blouses seem to have back shirring with waist ties and not only is it a practical combo but really beautiful too. I desperately want  to collect more old school meta blouses!!

I love our shared loved for poodles... ੯•໒꒱ Items with poodle motifs are usually the ones I look for/gravitate towards and honestly I just feel like Meta gets me like no other. I like their sailor themed items and I feel like Meta is quite experimental too! Their cutsews and cardigans are also cute, honestly they cover all the basics!

Right now I'm hyperfixated on skirts so I haven’t looked much at JSKs lately but Meta’s are so well constructed and there’s a lot of varying styles. I’m more into the basic sweet style. Speaking of skirts I really admire how they release multiple lengths of the same design. I now know to go for mini but before getting my hands on my Meta skirt I always assumed the midi length would be best suitable for a tall person like me, so I really appreciated there was an option for us too ^_^

I currently own one Meta skirt and I’m so in love with it! I didn’t expect it to fit me so well! I was a few skirts in my wishlist, and I should spend a day looking over more of their designs and add them to my wishlist too, there’s so much left for me to discover!

May more old school Metamorphose Temps de Fille find it’s way to me~


No comments:

Post a Comment