Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Lolita 52 Challenge / day 1 / 5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style

a vivienne westwood boston bag


A reliable black handbag for daily use

I could argue you could even go for a dark brown/blue or white bag, but I feel like black is the most suitable and diverse option.




demonia dollie

A comfortable pair of black mary janes

These have been around in lolita fashion since the dawn of times and alongside with bags, I feel like shoes are something you don’t have to worry about so much because they go with pretty much anything if you got a neutral color!



a&a daily wear a-line 45cm

A medium sized/daily wear petticoat

Nothing too big or too small (depending on your style and what you’re going for) but the idea is something that gets the job done and suits every style



BTSSB back pintuck blouse in white

I can’t emphasize enough how much of a classic staple piece this blouse is. I believe everyone should have this gorgeous blouse in their wardrobe or any other white blouse tbh (long or short sleeve), but this one is just special in my opinion.

A pair of plain white socks

This one goes without saying. With or without a lace trim is totally optional, in this case I could recommend BTSSB ribbon lace knee socks! I’m a little biased and wanted to suggest black x white striped socks but I can understand it might not be suitable for every style. White socks it is then!

No comments:

Post a Comment