Wednesday, 22 July 2026

My new obsession: Skirts!!!

I remember writing about BABY's Cards Lace Round Collar Blouse and why it would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe (which still stands!!) but I made an unexpected encounter…I ran into Meta’s 2007 Short Sleeve School Blouse while scrolling on Lacemarket, I clicked on the listing because of how elegant she was with the mini tie and sinched waist. It was love at first sight and I fell in love deeper looking at the listing’s pictures and seeing that the back had shirring alongside waist ties

You cannot imagine how pleasantly surprised I was seeing the measurements of this blouse. It was longer than usual and the LM listing mentioned that this might be the T size mentioned on Lolibrary. So I messaged the seller to confirm this, and I let them know that I’m looking for something similar to BABYS’s back pintuck blouse and comparing the two, the seller let me know they’re similar in length!

The original price was at $81, and I was preparing to try to haggle the price down a little, but it kept going down by itself during the day, I was ecstatic and immediately purchased it for $72. She currently resides with my friend in the US because the local shipping was only $10!

She checks off all my requirements from the previous blog, so I’ve started looking at skirts a lot since a whole new world opened up to me… I'm really excited to finally be able to wear them too. I’ve added a lot to my wishlist and would like to talk about some of them <3

(This find also drove me down an old school Metamorphose pipeline but that’s a conversation for another post~)


God Save The Lolita Print Skirt

I’ve been obsessed with this quote for over a year now. It’s my motto I have it written in all my social media bios and I’d like to get it tattooed too. Naturally I want the skirt (and tote bag too). Both black and pink would be great, and white too if were being greedy…I haven’t sale activity history for this one, but we are meant to be so I have hope!



Metamorphose Poodle Skirt (2004)

Everyone knows how much I'm into poodle motifs, especially when its an appliqué. Plus this is an old school meta piece so it’s only natural for me to gravitate towards this… I don’t have an actual vision of a coord or how this would look on me but the design is quite simple I can pull it off easily



ETC Closet Print Skirt (2006)

I used to be obsessed with the black x white colorway (still am) but I recently fell in love with the all-pink colorway HARD. I simultaneously lost interest in the pink x black colorway (I realized that the pink in that one had a more purple tint to it..not my thing…) This piece is so much fun to coord in my mind. Theres lots of details I can bring out in different ways. For example a small pink polka dot ribbon tie to match the ribbon on the skirt! I’ll adore this skirt to death once I get my hands on her


BTSSB Princess Skirt

This is another great staple piece for the old school sweet wardrobe that I am building. I’m not sure how often this skirt gets re-released (I'm assuming quite regularly) but I am looking for any old release. On the right I picked the 2008 release as an example



No comments:

Post a Comment