A solid 6/10
I've mentioned this many times before so I'll give a brief recap
I focused too much on buying main pieces and "coords" instead of getting staple pieces, outwear and just in general items that could fit all together with clothes. Basically a coherent wardrobe. Right now I'm paying for my mistake and working on acquiring all the basics that I'm missing
In addition, I realized pretty late the value of cutsew and how convenient they are in general, but also for me who strives to be a lifestyler. Looking back, wearing blouses is pretty stressful especially an expensive one- Cutsews are a great and comfortable option for everyday use. Same thing for skirts- for a long time I thought I couldn't wear them because of my height but I managed to prove myself wrong and I'm extremely happy about this discovery. From now on I'm paying more attention to skirts and cutsews and want more of them in my collection
No comments:
Post a Comment