Saturday, 8 August 2026

Lolita 52 Challenge / day 19 / Trends I thought I loved, but now I'm not too keen on

I had plans to do the same thing as day 18 (adding aspects of lolita i used to like instead of trends but the only thing that comes to mind is those modern day lacemonster you can find on Taobao reselling sites (in this case 42lolita)

At the very beginning pf my lolita fashion journey, those were the types of dresses I was really attracted to and looking back, it was probably the high and excitement of finding a new style. I kept daydreaming about being a princess walking outside

Now I know and understand the quality issues with said dresses, I know that himelolita isn't inherently low quality but it just isn't my style period. It's a shame that these low quality dresses remain popular today despite the community's warnings


No comments:

Post a Comment