Monday, 30 March 2026

Picture of the week - week 2 / Tampere Kuplii

I went to a con this weekend, this was an extremely refreshing experience. I started to feel really depressed again only a few days days before the event. I kept telling myself "I have to make it 'till this weekend". It's monday as I'm writing this and I feel like I'm already starting to lose my mind again...

This was my first time in Tampere Kuplii, I first heard about it last year when I was getting a bunch of tiktoks about how long the waiting lines were. I heard a lot of mixed opinions about the con this year. Some people were saying it wasn't that bad but there were also a few issues. 

I love it that is a free event, having a huge crowd is unavoidable, I saw someone suggest to make it so you'd have to reserve yourself an entry ticket to attend the event and I think that might improve the experience.


28/3/26 14:13

This is what I picked as the POTW! My friend on the left was cosplaying Tamara from Ellsworld. I love this picture! I need it framed ASAP. There's so many pictures from my digicam I want to print out, I'll do it once I have leftover money

She looks so cool, she's one of the best people I've ever met...Another friend got me stickers of Marina and Pearl! I genuinely teared up when I saw them...I love everyone in my friend group so much. It's hard for me to communicate how much they mean to me and changed my life for the best but I'm truly grateful every single day...♡

I can't wait to hangout with everyone again, although right now I'm totally socially exhausted. I don't think I'm even gonna go back home for the easter holiday next week


I also really like this picture with Heisenberg, his natural aegyo is so refreshing! I met so many kind people at this con and every previous one too. I saw so many familiar faces but usually people recognize me first. I feel bad how distracted I am at cons, I often walk past people without realizing it. It's just that the whole day feels very hecitc, I wonder if theres a way to make it feel/take it slower. I'll see my moots at the next con but I still feel bad about it...

Although I'm not in cosplay, people often ask to take pictures with me. I always feel a little surpised but I'm so happy!

This one guy who wanted to take a picture used a digicam he said he bought recently. That made so so happy! I think everyone should have one, these things are just so fun. I showed my cam too and we took a selfie together teehee~

Another lolita I don't know came up to me for a hug. I was pleasantly suprised, I found it so warm and sweet! Now I want everyone to greet me with a hug even if we don't know eachother!

Edit: I forgot to mention I saw an Orange Blossom cosplayer! (2003 design). I was so happy to see her and she was excited too that someone recognized the cosplay! I thought was was really sweet and I'm smiling right now thinking about that interaction...I wanna cosplay Orange Blossom too, It's been in the back of my mind for a few years now!



I was carrying princess Peach with me the whole weekend she's so cute! I had a friend cosplaying Luigi take a picture with Peach ahhhhh they looked so cute together hihihi I love him.


I had another friend who- first of all had an AWESOME cosplay. She made a lidl miku from scratch, it was so cool and I laughed so much when she was showing me pictures of her trip to lidl. This cosplay is SO ICONIC. 

She gifted me some art and drawings of me and Kaiji! I did an unboxing with my friends I was blushing so much omg...She's so kind and passionate A MILLION HUGS!! I couldn't stop smiling loking at these back in our airbnb

I decided to quit drinking
This is the last beer shrine
Kaiji is getting I hope
he's not too sad!
Honeslty I'm really disappointed with the way I spent my money this weekend, 7€ went for actual con merch (an EGL print and an irl lolita friend) and everything else was useless stuff. I tried really hard to save up all month and I just waste it all in 2 days... I'm really stressed right now, there's just so much I gotta pay and save up for. It's gonna take time, I'll try to stay strong untill then...


No comments:

Post a Comment