Monday, 6 April 2026

Picture of the week - week 3

Since I didn’t do much last week, I have very few pictures. I selected this one of Mario and Luigi because they look so cute! I don’t remember feeling a particular way in the moment but looking at my Nintendo shelf makes me really happy! Maybe I’ll try collecting more stuff in the future

05/04/26 10:01

I honestly don’t remember much from the previous week, besides the few classes I had, I’ve just been isolating myself, I didn’t end up going home for the holiday like I mentioned in a previous blog post. Mentally and socially I'm exhausted. It feels like I’m stuck in a time loop… I keep trying to remind myself of reasons to keep going so I’ll list them down here

 

My superbuy package that’s currently on the way:

I have to remember the new items that are waiting for me! A whole black and white old school lolita coord…At some point I was so happy thinking about it I cried…I need to hold onto that feeling. I was especially excited for the bxw striped socks, I’ve been meaning to buy a pair since last year! And of course there’s also the two little felt dolls of me and Kaiji I commissioned! I can’t wait to take lots of pictures of us awhh <3

 

My Kaiji fumo doll commission:

Kaiji hasn’t met Asuka yet, He’s a really cute plushie and I think they would look great together once I get that Kaiji fumo! And I’m really excited for the Kaiji nunu too! I’ve been thinking about commissioning a nunu for a long time and when that doll maker offered to make me one as a gift it was so unexpected, I’m so happy! At some point I was thinking about drawing a a custom nunu pattern of me and Kaiji and have more cute little dolls of us~ but it’s probably better to just commission someone else so they can get the pattern accurate without any mistakes.

 

Hypecon:

Not only is it a super fun con where you get to meet so many people but it also means a lot to me, Hypecon 2025 marked my life a lot and so many things have changed for the better ever since then (although Shumicon is where the turning point officially happened). I wanna have fun and play!!

 

Summer:

Theres a lot I wanna do this summer. I want to record more old school videos (especially with my new bxw os sweet lolita coord). I want to go out with my friends, play and get drunk (even thought right now I’m trying to stay sober in order to save up money for more lolita fashion purchases in the furure. Today I'm 10 days sober but realistically I won’t be able to decline free alcohol…

Also the trip to Paris with mom. She planned for us to go to a lot of different restaurants! And like i mentioned in my previous post, I want to visit the Angelic Pretty store, the cute crêpe restaurant and other geek stores with Kaiji and Peach and take a ton of pictures in different locations.

 

Miscellaneous:

I wanna visit that one friend again and make cute bracelets with him…Currently I have one that says KAICE and the other K G. I can’t wait to make more! I want one that says KAIJI and one that says PEACH. LOL I should make one that says EGL4EVER

 

This is all I can think of for now. Obviously it's most ideal if this list keeps growing and expanding…


No comments:

Post a Comment