Monday, 13 April 2026

Picture of the week - week 4

Another quiet week passed, I haven't done anything major. I got really stressed and depressed at one point cause I'm trying really hard to save money for a new phone screen. I was actually writing a blog about my budgeting plans and everything went well until Kela took my last 30€. I had only a few cents of available money (the rest were my savings for the Kaiji fumo)

But then my mom miraculously sent me money, I didn't expect her to do it so early. I thought she'd do it sometime after buying my return ticket. Bless her...I thanked the Chiikawa money shrine too, I already believed in it wholeheartedly but my faith is even stronger now (I wanna think of ways to expand it)

Im gonna paste in my blog draft from last week:

I’m having a lot of money troubles right now… I don’t mind being unemployed I love my excessive free time so much and it isn’t so bad because mom and dad send me money

But troubles keep finding their way towards me. Constantly

I always end up overcoming everything…I think that’s one of my strong points, but it gets to a point…

I’m exhausted and tired of always having problems

Currently my main phone’s screen is broken and honestly unusable. It’s been broken for a long time now

First I fell down some stairs in Tracon 2025, my phone flew in the air and a part of the screen on the right went all black and the coloring went all whiteish

Then it shattered on my way to Desucon Frostbite, I forgot it was on my lap, the screen broke and black spots appeared all over but that was still manageable

The screen was already very weak at this point, but I could still use my phone. Getting the screen replaced wasn’t a priority and I thought about telling my parents later. (in fact I was hiding my broken screen for a long time from my parents but that ended seeing, he didn’t comment but that made me really mad)

Now during our Hesburger trip at Tampere Kuplii my phone mysteriously slipped off my lap, it shattered again and the screen is full of vertical lines and obstruct nearly all visibility,

I don’t understand what the heck is this con curse???

When I first checked the price of a screen replacement it was 100€ but today it’s down to 80€ which I'm really happy about. I’m too scared to ask my parents for money. Dad is scary and mom is trying to buy my return ticket from our Paris trip so I’m trying really hard to save up the monthly allowance dad gives me

I did some groceries the other day and I currently have 7,84€ to survive ‘till the end of the month. If I can pull this off I could get my screen replaced when I receive the money from Kela.

Of course I’m hoping for a miracle to happen between this time frame, especially with my Chiikawa money shrine, please bless me again…

I have 75€ saved up that I absolutely cannot touch. That money is reserved for the Kaiji fumo commission. I have no Idea when I’ll need to pay for the doll but I’d rather have the money available at all times.

In the future I’m gonna re-read this blog post and think about how dumb I am…

A miracle did happed. Good for her. Let's hope the future goes well.


Okay now to the main subject, the picture of the week

I started yumeshipping with princess peach too. I slowly started to like her ever since I bought this plushie from Kitsunecon (originally a gift for my little sister, but I took it back cause she has so many toys already...) I was attached to Peach the moment I brought her home and already started to like her.

I was thinking about yumeshipping with Peach and I made it official cause I wanted to encourage a twin on tiktok to start yumeshipping too! I haven't written any lore yet but for my self insert I was thinking I'd make myself a fairy 

10/04/26 09:48

I was looking at Princess Peach fanart with Peachie and Kaiji and I found this one korean person on twitter who draws her so beautifully omg. Then we ran into a little Peach plushie, immediately I grabbed my digicam and I was like "I want this to be the picture of the week"

This is so cute I can't...!!!


Hopefully the following weeks I'm able to take outdoorsy pictures too. I don't have anything planned but yeah...

P.S. I got a message from the doll maker, they have an important exam and need to focus on their studies during this month of April. I mentioned my Paris trip and that I'd love to take Kaiji along with me. They said that the doll will be done within May. Genuinely don't fucking do this to me please....bye now...

No comments:

Post a Comment