Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Lolita 52 Challenge / day 8 / Why don't I wear Lolita more often?

Well, I claim to be a lifestyler, and it’s true! but I only wear lolita if I plan on leaving the house, most of the time I'm in my pyjamas at home, I don’t feel the need to get dressed up if I'm not planning on going out anywhere

I wear lolita when I’m attending my university classes, I wear lolita to hang out with my friends, I wear lolita at cons, I wear lolita to run errands and I sometimes wear it at home for fun of it even if I have no plans. It gives me kind of an energy boost! I might start cleaning around a bit, I record fit checks and take pictures, and also researching about lolita fashion feels special when you’re wearing the clothes at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment