Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Lolita 52 Challenge / day 9 / 5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style

Old school

this era is where I get all my inspiration from ^_^

Sweet

self-explanatory! I never really considered getting into any other substyle, sweet and cute is truly the
one for me

Simple

this kinda ties back into old school. I wouldn’t say coord back then where automatically simple but for example compared to today’s average, there is a major difference generally speaking. Also my meaning of old school is more about how the clothes were worn daily, so you’re not gonna find THAT many antiquate details when there are just your everyday clothes you know

Comfortable

back with the lifestyler aspect, I need my coords to be comfortable so I can wear them for prologue amount of time

Poodles!

I love 99% of things that feature poodles motifs and I want it to be a permanent part of my lolita coords! So far I own 4 mainpieces that feature poodles (3 of which are part of my daily wardrobe) and I’d like to collect more mainpieces but also accessories and bags. I love that all my friends know how much I love poodles and recommend to be products featuring them~

 


No comments:

Post a Comment