Monday, 27 July 2026

Picture of the week - week 10

I’m picking this picture for as the picture of the week! It was taken not too long after that lolita/j-fashion sale event I went to Sunday the 19th. I still cant believe I managed to score two wishlist items in one day and I’m so happy about the way the skirts fit me, especially this Meta skirt

For a long time I avoided skirts because I was worried about the way they wouldn’t suit me, but I realized that I could enjoy them too, a whole new world with lots of new opportunities opened up to me and I plan on taking full advantage of it…

I’ve been adding a lot of skirts to my wishlist especially from Meta and I’ve started to pay more attention to cutsews too! (recently bought one from ETC)

I’m really excited about my new coords for the future! Right now I'm heading towards a very casual sweet direction and I'm loving it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment