Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Lolita 52 Challenge / day 16 / 10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe

Here are 10 facts about my lolita wardrobe as of today!

1. The oldest piece I own is the Viyella Gingham Poodle Skirt from Heart E

2. I don’t own enough accessories… (I know I keep whining about this sorry, but I need to remind myself to buy more!!!)

3. My most common brands are Meta and ETC

4. Most of my socks are off brand

5. I like to collect anything cute with poodles on it

6. My first brand mainpieces is the Bambi JSK in pink from Innocent World

7. I try to build my wardrobe in a way that most items can be paired together

8. My most common colors are pink, white and black

9. I wash my blouses nearly after every use (I wanna write about this routine)

10 The mainpiece with the most coords is the Shirley Temple Snow Town Pattern Fur Collar JSK from Shirley temple (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment