Thursday, 6 August 2026

Lolita 52 Challenge / day 17 / My first meetup

My first every lolita meetup was on January this year with my local lolita community in the new city I had moved to. To be honest I missed and skipped many meet ups because I was either sick, out of town or too depressed to go out. But that day I finally managed to and I’m extremely happy! I had been in the group chat for a while but didn’t actually know anyone so it was great meeting some of the members face to face

We went to a small café where we just sat down and talked. I was very broke at the time, so I only ordered a cup of tea, but it still felt nice to have so company after a while. I sat and sipped my tea while listening to the conversation happening around me. It’s a shame I had to leave pretty early. I didn’t take any picture cause I was pretty nervous and tired (but these are some on the official Instagram account)

Unfortunately I continued missing many comm meetups after that due to the reasons listed above, but there’s a meetup this Saturday afternoon and I’m going TEEHEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment